KX MATRIKX 01-450-20-GREEN Carbon Filter , The Chlorine Guzzler, 4.25”W X 20''L, 1 micron, 20” Big Blue Housing, Single unit.
Matrikx® CTO®Plus filters, powered by GreenBlock®, are made from 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable, and ecologically sustainable material. The carbon is processed into blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with a greater number of micro-pores and available carbon surface area, which display superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics.
KX MATRIKX +1 01-450-20-GREEN Product Feature
- 1 Nominal 1 Micron Filtration
- Manufactured in ISO 9001 and 14001 certified facilities
- Manufactured from NSF standard 61 certified coconut shell carbon.
- Performance validated by independent laboratories including WQA
- NSF Standard 42 certified (material safety)
- Performance Tested and Verified by Independent Laboratory Testing
- Quality and performance monitored in extensive in-house laboratories
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Capacity @ Flow:
- Chlorine Taste and Odour Reduction Capacity: >160,000 gal @ 7.0 GPM
- VOC Reduction Capacity: 4,000 gal. @ 2 GPM
- Dimensions: 4.25” W x 20” L
- Pressure Drop Spec @ Flow = 16.0 psid @ 7 GPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psid
*To keep your water taste better, our recommendation is changing Matrix 01-450-20-GREEN CTO Plus filter every 3~ 6 months.