KX MATRIKX 32-450-10-GREEN Carbon Filter , The Chlorine Guzzler, 4.25”W X 10''L (9 3/4"), 5 micron, 10” Big Blue Housing, Single unit.
Replacement of 01-425-125-975 +1 Filter
Matrikx® CTO®Plus filters, powered by GreenBlock®, are made from 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable, and ecologically sustainable material. The carbon is processed into blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with a greater number of micro-pores and available carbon surface area, which display superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics.
KX MATRIKX CTO Plus Product Feature
- Nominal 5 Micron Filtration
- Manufactured in ISO 9001 and 14001 certified facilities
- Manufactured from NSF standard 61 certified coconut shell carbon.
- Performance validated by independent laboratories including WQA
- NSF Standard 42 certified (material safety)
- Performance Tested and Verified by Independent Laboratory Testing
- Quality and performance monitored in extensive in-house laboratories
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Capacity @ Flow:
- Chlorine Taste and Odour Reduction Capacity: >12,000 gal @ 3.0 GPM
- VOC Reduction Capacity: 2,000 gal. @ 1.5 GPM
- Dimensions: 4.25” W x 10” L (9 3/4")
- Pressure Drop Spec @ Flow = 16.0 psid @ 7 GPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psid
*To keep your water taste better, our recommendation is changing Matrix GREEN CTO Plus filter every 3~ 6 months.