Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 4 and pay only $16.85 each
- Buy 5 - 10 and pay only $15.75 each
- Buy 11 or above and pay only $14.75 each
Filtrex Ceramix FX10 Filter is unique , Eco Friendly Carbon Block Filter, the size is 2-3/4” W X 9-3/4” L((2-1/2'' x 10'') , 0.2 Micron
FX10 FCeramix Features and Benefits :|Download Spec|
Filtrex is the first carbon block manufacturer to use NSF61 listed greencarbon, this high performance coconut shell carbon filter is manufacured using a patented process that significantly reduces harmful green house gas emissions. This FX10 Ceramix made of WOA and NSF certified, environmentally friendly greenblock. It delivers excellent contaminant reduction.
FX 10 greenblock Key Feature
- Cleanable surface for extended life
- Chlorine taste and odor redon uctiof activated carbon
- Cyst Reduction
- Manufactured from NSF61 Certified Coconut Shell greencarbon
- Made of high performance coconut shell grencarbon having more micro pores compared to other types of cabon filter.
- It delivers exceptionally low pressure drop, high dirt holding capacity and excellent contaminant reduction.
- Dimensions: 2.50” W X 9.80” L (2-1/2'' x 10'') (70mm X 248mm)
- 0.2 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Cyst Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Outstanding Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 42
- 2,500 gal @ 0.75 GPM ( 9,500 liters @ 2.9L/min)
- Initial Pressure Change @ Flow = 25.0 psid @ 0.75 GPM