Dow FILMTEC TW30-1812-100(Part Number 170102) TW1820 Series Features and Benefits
TW Series, Residential Membrane, Fast Recovery TFC/TFM (Thin Film Composite/Membrane), 1.75'' x 11.75'', 100 Gallons Per Day
Dow FILMTEC TW series is the one of most effective reverse Osmosis Membrane, it use advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication allow these elements to deliver consistent performance.
FILMTEC TW30-1812-100 reverse osmosis membrane elements for home drinking water are the industry’s most reliable. Advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication allow these elements to deliver consistent performance that equipment suppliers, water treatment dealers, and residential customers can rely on. FILMTEC TW30-1812-100 elements are shipped dry for convenient handling and long shelf-life. These elements are NSF/ANSI Standard 58 listed. Equipment suppliers can take advantage of FILMTEC’s Standard 58 listing and participation in the NSF Data Transfer Protocol to reduce costs for reduction claims for their systems.
- FILMTEC TW30-1812-100 home drinking water elements are rated at 50 psi and will purify about 20% more water than competitive elements rated at 60 psi (please see the datasheet for more information).
- Nomenclature: TW30-1812-XX. In the product name, "TW30" refers to the type of membrane, "1812" refers to the size of the membrane element, and "XX" refers to the rated flow in gallons per day at 50 psi.
- filmtec TW30-1812-100 has extra fast recovery and high production flow rate
FILMTEC elements are produced by precision production methods that reduce the chance of element failure. Beginning with the highest quality raw materials, FILMTEC elements are built to optimum physical tolerances using advance technology.
FILMTEC TW30-1812-100 Specifications:
- Dow FILMTEC TW30-1812-100 is Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
- Dimensions: 1.75'' W x 11.75'" L
- 100 Gallons Per Day
- TFC/TFM (Thin Film Composite/Membrane)
FILMTEC TW30-1812-100 Diagram and Operation Limit