Dow FILMTEC XLE-4040 Membranes (Part #154546)
(Replacement of TW30LE-4040) Extra Low Energy (XLE) Elements for Commercial Systems, 3.9'' x 40'', 2600 Gallons Per Day
FILMTEC XLE4040 Features and Benefits
- FILMTEC elements are produced by precision production methods that reduce the chance of element failure. Beginning with the highest quality raw materials the elements are built to optimum physical tolerances using advance technology.
- FILMTEC Tape-Wrapped 4040 Elements for Commercial Applications
- A complete range of FILMTEC 4040 Size elements is available to meet at wide variety of customer needs for commercial applications, from the highest purity water to the lower total system cost.
- filmtec XLE-4040 is the most productive lowest pressure RO membrane available, delivering the lowest total system cost.
- Tape-Wrapped elements are built with the same high quality membranes and materials of construction as industrial elements, except for the hard outershell, and are more economical for commercial systems with one or two elements per housing.
FILMTEC Membranes XLE4040 (Part #154546) Specifications:
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Dimensions: 3.9 ” W X 40” L
- 2,600 Gallon per day
- Maximum Operation Temperature : 113°F (45°C) 113°F (45°C) 113°F (45°C) 113°F (45°C)
- Permeate Flow Rate gpd (m3/d): 2600
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 600 psi (41 bar)
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate: 14 gpm (3.2 m3/h)
- Maximum Stabalized Salt Rejection: 99.0 %
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance:
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C)
- pH Range, Short Term Cleaning: 1-13